Apollo Ticketing InstructionsFebruary 21, 2013
To download full instructions for Apollo please click here.
You can verify YO’s IET partners with the following entry: DT/IAT/DISYO
You can use YO-747 Interline E-Ticketing for:
- Second party ticketing (ticketing of one of YO’s IET airline partners not member of your local BSP/ARC)
- Third party ticketing (combinations of the flights of 2 or more of YO’s IET airline partners)
YO-747 interline e-tickets can be issued and priced with the Published fares of the operating carrier.
You have to inform Apollo that you want to price with YO as validating carrier: T:$bCYO
Kindly verify if the fare can be issued on an interline e-ticket in the sales restrictions of the fare rules.
YO-747 interline e-tickets can be issued without any YO legs in the PNR.
Check list before issuance of a YO interline e-ticket:
- All flights are available for electronic ticketing (“E” indicator)
- All segments are confirmed (HK)
- All special requests are confirmed (HK). If not, you need to contact the operating carrier.
To issue the YO-747 interline e-ticket:
- Form of payment : T :$BFxxx
You can verify YO’s Credit Card policy per BSP/ARC on www.apgiet.com
- You issue with YO as the validating carrier: HB:
- The ticket is issued, do not forget to send the itinerary receipt to your passenger.
- Voluntary reissue: You should apply the fare rules according to the GDS. If penalties apply, please include these in the YO-747 interline e-ticket under the code “XP”.
- Involuntary reissue: The general fare rules do not apply. If the operating carrier has protected the passenger, you can reissue the ticket on the same flight or you can choose a new flight on the same date (same carrier, class and route). In the endorsement box you can specify “INVOLUNTARY REROUTE”.
- In case of a voluntary refund, the general fare rules of the operating carrier will apply.
- You can do an automatic refund via GDS or fill out a refund application via the BSPlink.
You are welcome to contact your local help desk (please visit www.apgiet.com for contact details) or to email/phone our central Help Desk in France:
Phone: +33 1 53 77 13 25